Start Of Term 2

Today is the Wednesday of week two and so far this term has been going smoothly.The days before going back to school I thought it would be hard doing all the work but it was really easy and it was good seeing all my friends again.  Its cool because this term  I am really enjoying maths and I,m waiting to do more art tomorrow because last week was so fun cause we could do free choice art. So far this term has been great and because last term was so great I bet is term will be as good or better.

download (9)

2 thoughts on “Start Of Term 2

1. G’day Riley,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

It sounds like you’re enjoying the start of this term more than last term. What was it with term 1 that you didn’t enjoy? I’m sure, with a positive attitude, you will love the rest of the school year. Keep up the hard work!

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/

2. Hi Riley,
    I really enjoyed reading this post it seemed to me that your term has been going well so far!
    But next time maybe check punctuation like in the story one of the sentences said “I,m but over all good job!

-Jack C